Saturday, November 13, 2010

One of my favorite Movies

In the recent times, there have been a bunch of new movies that I watched. I liked them as I was watching it, but then totally forgot about it later on. That was the impact of most movies that I saw. And then came along Julie and Julia. I had just started blogging my recipes and was finding it really difficult as I'm no tech buff. I always admired Meryl Streep. She is so beautiful and charming. I'm not sure if she has any plastic surgery done, but she looks 'normal' and 'real' to me in these 'hi plastic' times.



Julie and Julia was a breath of fresh air. I really loved the movie. Both the female characters were awesome. Meryl Streep, however; took the cake. I particularly loved the bond her character Julia Child shares with her husband Paul Child. There is no age for romance and love. It is a really deep, emotional feeling. This movie did a wonderful job of  portraying that.


My husband and I really enjoyed this movie immensely. We were cozily tucked away on the big chair sharing a single blanket between us. We had finished dinner alost a couple of hours earlier. Huddled together, we enjoyed hot tea and snacks while my children were happily in dreamland. Guess what I made the next day, Chocolate Mousse!

Chocolate_mousse_2_2
                                                          http://www.essentiallyhealthyfood.com/essentially_healthy_food/2008/10/dark-chocolate.html

No comments:

Post a Comment